Mactaquac Country encompasses the peaceful communities of Harvey, Keswick, Millville and Nackawic, home to many fine attractions and unique visiting opportunities. You will find the World’s Largest Axe, Maple Leaf and Violin, and many other attractions unique to Mactaquac Country!
The scenery is among the best in New Brunswick, featuring gorgeous colours and breathtaking views through all four seasons as the gentle slopes of the valley descend into the gorgeous Saint John River.
Learn More About the Communities in Mactaquac Country
How the Mactaquac Chamber of Commerce Helps with Tourism
In the Tourism season, the MCCC will:
- Use an Ambassador to promote Mactaquac Country
- Ensure the MCCC brochure is available in strategically located Visitor Information Centres throughout the Province
- Update and maintain informational binder for MCCC members at the office in Nackawic
- Update and maintain website with business and member information, as well as community and Chamber events
- Create and distribute an Event Newsletter highlighting events and activities of interest in the Mactaquac Country area, also available on the website
- Send E-Blasts of up and coming local events with links to the website
Additionally, the MCCC will work closely with Tourism and Parks on their tourism promotion initiative, an Intercept Strategy, where we are encouraging communities to promote themselves by passing on events to the MCCC and having them posted and distributed on the “Maritime Magnifique!” sheets.